Get key information into your processes – quickly and accurately.
Turn information on paper into meaningful productivity with the small, but mighty, Kodak S2085f Scanner. With its integrated, book-edge A4/Portrait flatbed, you can easily and accurately capture important information – from business cards to books and beyond. Combining robust, reliable paper feeding and automatic image optimization, it’s the right solution for any industry.
Superb image quality and data accuracy – automatically
• Minimize data entry costs and time spent while transforming important paper-based information into actionable data and insight.
• Perfect Page technology turns even poor-quality originals into crisp images – automatically assessing and improving each image while scanning at rated speeds.
• Image enhancements include streak removal, background smoothing, image edge fill, and more.
• Achieve superb accuracy that’s a must for barcode reading and critical business processes.
Totally safeguard your paper and data
• Potential throughput issues are caught before they become jams or misfeeds, thanks to Advanced Intelligent Document Protection (IDP) and multi-feed detectors.
• Documents transported smoothly and safely via a straight-through paper path and adjustable feeder pressure
• Smoothly handle varying weights and sizes in single batches, and gain mixed-batch handling accuracy with a bigger 300-sheet feeder and controlled exit stacking.
• Scan oversize and fragile documents safely, as well as books, photos, etc. on the integrated flatbed.
3-month, onsite, next business day warranty
Includes 3 months of world-class onsite, next business day service and support, with extended options available to ensure maximum productivity.
On-board image processing
Slashes demands on your PCs to speed scanning and boost efficiency.
Easily scan oversize and fragile documents safely, as well as books, photos, etc.
Scan directly to apps.
Import information directly into applications with TWAIN, ISIS, or RESTful API based scanning.
Simplified start-up and scanning
Scan one sheet and you’re ready for capture, large intuitive color touchscreen, personalized workflows, and Smart Touch technology to automate complicated tasks.
Kodak Alaris S2085f Scanner
Black-and-white/grayscale/color: up to 85 ppm/170 ipm at 200 and 300 dpi
Recommended Daily Volume
Up to 20,000 pages per day Feeder Capacity Up to 300 sheets of 80 g/m2 (20 lb.) paper
Off: less than 0.3 watts; Standby/Sleep mode/Network Standby: < 50 watts
100-240 V (International); 50-60 Hz
EPEAT Gold ENERGY STAR Qualified Operating Temperature: 10-35° C (50-95° F); Operating Humidity: 15% to 80% RH
Weight: 16.8 kg (37.1 lbs.)
Depth: 370.84 mm (14.6 in.), with the input tray in the upright position;
Width: 457.2 mm (18 in.);
Height:254 mm (10 in.)
Supported Operating Systems
WINDOWS 10 (32-bit and 64-bit),
WINDOWS 11 (64-bit),
WINDOWS Server 2012 x64 Editions,
WINDOWS Server 2016 x64 Editions,
WINDOWS Server 2019 x64 Editions,
LINUX. CITRIX Certified (USB only)
Fully supported by Smart Touch, Kodak Info Input Solution, and Kodak Capture Pro Software (WINDOWS only); WINDOWS Bundled drivers: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA Drivers
Imprinter for S2085f/S3000 Series
Kodak Carrier Sleeves (5 pack)
Kodak S2085f/S3000 Series Feed Consumables
Rear Exit Tray S2085f/S3000 Series
Kodak A3 size Flatbed
3-month, onsite, next business day
Optiform offers a broad spectrum of data processing solutions beneficial and able to be customized to fit any business need. From standard human resource departments to the information produced through clinical trials, Optiform has a long history of maximizing the efficiency of all its clients. Although the Optiform to sit and hear your needs, personalized support and recommendations pre and post project ensure your long term sanctification with your paper free results. Contact us today to set up a personalized, one-on-one consultation on software recommendations. Already a valued Optiform client? Our customer support is ready to help.